Children ages 4 & 5 explore the fundamentals of violin playing - how to correctly hold the instrument, bowing, notes and rhythms. This class requires a parent to be present each week to assist with playing at home.
Students wishing to continue their violin studies after this session will have an opportunity to join Session II on Fridays, 4:30-5:00pm starting on January 11.
Our special year-end performance will take place at our Spring Recital on Saturday, June 22, 4:00pm.
14 classes. Sept. 10-Dec. 17 (no class on Monday, October 8)
14 classes. Sept. 14-Dec. 14
- An adult must accompany each child to class.
- Students are required to bring their own violin, shoulder rest and bow.
- Contact us for a list of retailers for instrument purchases & rentals.
- No refunds will be issued after the first class.
- All refunds are subject to a $25 administration fee.